Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Punkinpalooza Dilemma

We need a real top-drawer hook to make PunkinPalooza 2006 (The Wrath of Squash) the most unforgettable day of the year.

In order to do that - we need a top-drawer special guest.

Now, I am one Chateauvian lucky to know a couple musicians, politicians, Olympic Athletes - some of whom are related to me; some of whom are friends.

I will pull some strings, and try my best to land Bob Rae (fat chance), or Dragonette, Vakum, or even Canadian Olympic hockey star Jayna Hefford.

But there would be one guest - and one of my proudest personal acquaintances - that would make Punkinpalooza 2006 a true Toronto-wide spectacle.

You love him as much as I do. He's always the life of the party.

His name itself is a twist on the alphabet: Starts with Z. Ends with A.
Imagine it. Punkinpalooza 2006 - now, with Zant'O'lanterns.

Should we call him over? He's already wearing orange.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Zanta coming to PunkinPalooza? That would be SO sweet.
Looking forward to it kids!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home